Summer is in full swing and thousands are gearing up for Glastonbury festival in a few days! It’s time for another GlossyBox Unboxing and they’ve sent us all a Festival Edition box full of more full-sized products! How thoughtful are they?
Whatever your style, it’s time to put glamorous, high-maintenance ways to one side and learn to love camping in the great outdoors! Luckily, I’ve got lots of new products to try, helping me do it in style! Did you get your delivery yet?
Let’s take a peek at what’s inside:
- MONU Spa Rosewood Reviving Mist: A facial spray with the aromatic scent of lemon, rosewood and geranium essential oils. You can use this spray to refresh your skin, set your makeup or hydrate after bathing, showering or swimming. RRP £11.95
- Flash Tattoos: Designed by GlossyBox, these faux tattoos are bang on trend with their gold hues. Created to add a little bling your wrists, ankles or back, as in the picture below. RRP£6.50
- Halo Fragrance-Free Facial Wipes: This compact pack of wipes is perfect for a bag or pocket and the lack of fragrances means that they’re suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skins. I keep mine in the little makeup pouch in my handbag. RRP £1.20
- Kueshi Anti-cellulite Booster: This cream stimulates blood circulation with its mix of antioxidants and natural ingredients, toning the skin and reducing imperfections. RRP £14.95
- Essence, The Gel Nail Polish: I love gel nail varnishes! You apply them once and they last for days on end, perfect for busy lives! This product is much more reasonable than others that I’ve tried and pretty good. Plus, it comes in some pretty awesome colours. RRP £1.71
Subscribe by clicking here to visit Glossybox.